I only have two goals this year, but they are fairly substantial:
- Get my ProGen assignments completed accurately and on time. The Study Group won’t finish until April 2016 (which all of a sudden seems really close), but that’s still 12 months of assignments that need to be completed without embarrassing myself. No pressure, though.
- Complete the 13-week Genealogy Do-Over and finally have genealogy research that fully meets the GPS standards (including the following mini-goals):
- Create (and faithfully follow) a “standard operating procedure” that works with my research style
- Set research goals
- Create (and faithfully use) research plans to meet my research goals
- Create (and use) research logs to track my research
- Create a resource checklist to use when creating research plans/logs
- Name digital files consistently
Piece of cake, right?
What are your goals for 2015?
Do we share ancestors? Email me: lostancestors AT gmail DOT com
Copyright 2016 - Jenny-ology.com
Disclosure: Some posts may contain affiliate links, which means I may be compensated if you purchase a product using one of those links. There is no additional cost to you. Occasionally I receive free products to review, which will be indicated in my review posts. All opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. See my full disclosures at the link above.