- Obtain the addresses, birth dates, and anniversary dates for all of my first cousins on both sides of my family … and names and birth dates of spouses and children. Oh and all my half siblings’ spouses and kids too.
- Attend at least five (5) Scanfests (or equivalent) this year – and actually scan stuff.
- Scan and label at least 15 photos and/or negatives each week, or until they are done, whichever happens first.
- Attend at least two (2) genealogy conferences.
- Give at least two (2) presentations to my genealogical society.
- Index at least 200 records per month at FamilySearch Indexing.
- Add at least five (5) individual ancestor stories to my website.
- Blog at least twice per week.
- Finish reading Greenwood’s “The Researcher’s Guide to American Genealogy.”
- Add at least three (3) website links per week to my online toolbox.
© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved
Copyright 2016 - Jenny-ology.com
Disclosure: Some posts may contain affiliate links, which means I may be compensated if you purchase a product using one of those links. There is no additional cost to you. Occasionally I receive free products to review, which will be indicated in my review posts. All opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. See my full disclosures at the link above.