Editorial note: In preparation of my Team meetings, I usually start a blank post on Friday so I can remember to post my updates. When I do that, I set it for a date in the future so I don’t accidentally have a blank post. I just realized that I never changed the date on this one from July 4 to June 4. Problem solved … and before my next Team meeting … whew!
I’m totally digging the Success Team right now. I’m getting more done (as opposed to just started) than I ever thought possible. Here is an update on last week’s goals:
- Fully transfer at least 5 people from FTM to RM4 (with corresponding hard file).
- Fully update at least 1 WikiTree profile. (See my blog post here for the reason behind this)
- Blog at least once this week (I’m going to start saying “other than my Success Team update post”).
- Now that I know their hours, visit the Family History Library to ask about their process, what collections they have, etc. so I can get organized before I start researching there.
- Go to the FHL.
- Transfer 5 peripheral people from FTM to RM4.
- Enter sources for Lucile Stiker’s biography on my website.
- Blog more than once.
© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved
Copyright 2016 - Jenny-ology.com
Disclosure: Some posts may contain affiliate links, which means I may be compensated if you purchase a product using one of those links. There is no additional cost to you. Occasionally I receive free products to review, which will be indicated in my review posts. All opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. See my full disclosures at the link above.