I tell you what. This just never gets old. Homestead Mommy over at Footsteps of the Past has bestowed upon my blog another “Ancestor Approved” Award! Still just as exciting as the first!
Ancestor Approved was started by Leslie Ann at Ancestors Lived Here. The rules say that I’m supposed to share 10 things about my ancestors that have surprised, humbled, or enlightened me, and share this award with 10 other bloggers.
Since it’s only been about a month since I received my first award, not a whole lot has changed as far as what my ancestors have shared with me. You can read my original list here. One new thing that has surprised me is that this blog has gotten my mother interested in our family history, so that’s something (I think she’s secretly excited about it, but is just trying to keep it on the downlow …)
I am passing this Award on to the following bloggers:
1. Kerry at Clue Wagon for telling it like it is, and making me laugh in the process!
2. Amanda at Amanda’s Athenaeum – congrats on being almost done with school!
3. Karen at Ancestor Soup – good luck on finding Elvirta’s next diary!
4. Jen at Jen’s Genealogy Pages because your name is just … awesome! And your blog’s pretty cool too 🙂
5. Lynn at The Armchair Genealogist – your tips are helpful to everyone, not just beginners!
6. Valerie, Sarah, and Ruby at Begin With ‘Craft’ – keep up the good work, you guys! (and thanks for the tip about Thoughtboxes!)
7. TennLady at Gene Notes for the only known genealogy blog reference to Dr. Who that I’ve seen!
8. Elizabeth at Little Bytes of Life – I hope you feel better! I’m looking forward to your next Best Bytes!
9. Amber at Tackling Brick Walls One Brick at a Time for (a) having the longest blog name ever, and (b) for walking us through your research step by step, even when you have an oopsie! Keeps the rest of us honest.
10. Russ at Worthington Weblog – I’m enjoying the Alaskan vacation … keep on posting! (Here’s a freebie to keep you going).
Now, go forth and blog!
© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved
Copyright 2016 - Jenny-ology.com
Disclosure: Some posts may contain affiliate links, which means I may be compensated if you purchase a product using one of those links. There is no additional cost to you. Occasionally I receive free products to review, which will be indicated in my review posts. All opinions are my own, regardless of compensation. See my full disclosures at the link above.